The Nottinghamshire Transitions Working Group has developed a Protocol and Transitions Visual Pathway in order to:
- Provide clarity around the Transitions process for disabled young people and their families in Nottinghamshire.
- Gain the commitment of all key partners.
- Ensure that feedback from disabled young people and their families is at the centre of service improvement.
This protocol sets out:
- what should happen, from year 8 (12-13 years)
- when it should happen
- who should take responsibility
- how partners should work together to ensure a seamless Transition to Adulthood
Please click below to download a copy of the Pathway and Protocol:
SEND Reform in Further Education: